COMMERCIAL LITIGATION & DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Property Law Disputes
Most of our wealth is tied up in property. Whether it is the family home, a business relationship for a development, joint land holding, or tenure in a lease, the emotion in a dispute concerning such wealth (and therefore risk) creates high levels of anxiety which needs an equally high level of certainty and effective strategy to manage a dispute arising from it.
The types of property law disputes that Access Law Group have assisted clients with include:
- Disputes arising from the sale or purchase of property.
- Separating joint interests in land.
- Protecting your interest in land, including by lodging caveats and seeking injunctions.
- Disputes with neighbours and concerning land boundaries.
- Disputes about easements.
- Lease dispute for both landlords and tenants (including commercial tenants).
- Disputes with Council and adjoining property owners concerning development applications, consents, and zoning.
- Disputes with Strata Corporations or Strata Managers concerning strata issues.
- Trespass infringements.
- Adverse possession claims.
Our team will ensure that a commercial and realistic approach is taken from day 1. We first identity the result you want, and then quickly advise you of what your rights are, what your options are, and the best way to get from A to B.
Areas of Expertise
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Breach of Contract
Breach of the Australian Consumer Law
Building and Construction Disputes
Debt Recovery Disputes
Employment Law Disputes
Equitable Relief, including Injunctions
Family Business / Owner Disputes
Family Provision Act Claims and Contested Estates
Insolvency Law Disputes
Property Law Disputes
We problem solve and protect over 500 customers. Our clients come from all walks of life. They are business owners and operators,
individuals, families and seniors. Having a multidisciplinary team means we’re a one-stop shop for all your legal needs. We’ve got more than 30 people working in our law firm, providing practical affordable legal services to customers in the Illawarra Shoalhaven and Greater Sydney.